TEDxABQ searched throughout New Mexico for our state’s biggest ideas, most inspirational thoughts, and exciting talents.
On September 12, join us at UNM’s Popejoy Hall for an exploration of our amazing state through the voices of its people. This day will be filled with live talks, short videos, stirring performances and interactive experiences.
TEDxABQ 2015 is a showcase of 20 of New Mexico’s biggest ideas in science, healthcare, policy, technology, learning, the arts, and the way we see the world. These individuals are members of our community who are making their mark. Are you ready to join them?
ON YOUR MARK . . .
September 12, 2015
Popejoy Hall at UNM
10 am – 4:30 pm
Click here for more information about this event.
- Earlybird | $60 | July 10 – August 12
- Standard | $65 | August 13 – September 12
- Group discount | $50 | For groups of 10 or more
- Hero | $100 | Buys 1 adult admission to TEDxABQ 2015 and gives 2 young people the opportunity to attend TEDxYouth@ABQ on November 14
Available at the Popejoy Box Office:
- UNM Student | $25 | Available at the Popejoy box office only. Limit 4 tickets per valid student ID.
- UNM Staff & Faculty | $45 | Available at the Popejoy box office only. Limit 2 tickets per valid staff/faculty ID.
Be a HERO!
Buy a Hero ticket today to support Albuquerque’s youth! A $100 ticket buys 1 adult admission to TEDxABQ 2015 and gives 2 young people the opportunity to attend TEDxYouth@ABQ on November 14. Recipients of the youth event tickets will be selected by TEDxABQ in October. Hero ticket holders will receive VIP access at TEDxABQ 2015 and will be recognized for their generosity from the stage during the event.